Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Work and Play

Well, I'm finally back to work again! A couple of days ago I started a part-time job at a clinic nearby. I am working in a coumadin clinic, so right now am experiencing a high learning curve! It is fun to back in medicine again and soon I will start to enjoy myself as I become more comfortable with what I am doing. Today we celebrated our country's birthday together with several other people from our church family.
One of the families from church has a pool in their backyard, so traditionally they have hosted a "pool party" on the 4th. The water felt good on this sunny, hot 85 degree day! And it was great to be together with friends!
And as always, the food was abundant and great! Happy 4th of July to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the new job! happy independence day, love Beck and chuck

Leingang Family said...

Congrats on your new job! Looks like you had lots of fun on the 4th!

doug&margarethe said...

Happy belated 4th! Plus congratulations on your new job, Marilyn...you will do great! Glad it is close to home for you. We have to talk soon! Miss you.
Love, Margarethe