Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to have godly parents--and on this special day, I celebrate my father.
My father has always been an example of strength and good character; a hard worker and a faithful provider for our family. His love of laughter and music have always been an inspiration to me. And his love of God's Word and the hope of heaven have blessed me with an inheritance that is more wonderful than anything that money could buy. I love you, Dad. Happy Father's Day.
I also honor my dear husband, the father of our four wonderful sons. Thank you for being the godly example that you are for our children. And now as they begin their own families, may they emulate your example in continuing to daily look to their Heavenly Father for wisdom, strength and guidance.
I love you Jim, Happy Father's Day

No comments: