Friday, April 29, 2011

Blooming

 This year, my orchid bloomed for Easter. I was so happy that I was able to keep this plant living for over a year, and to have it actually bloom while I was caring for it!
 I am quite thrilled that I was actually able to keep my African Violet alive for a whole year (the longest that I've ever had a violet survive has been 4 months=(  and now we are enjoying the beautiful flowers covering this plant. It has been an exciting step in the right direction!
This poor Christmas cactus is rather confused! It was covered with blossoms at Christmastime, then started flowering again the month of February. Maybe I should rename it the "Life of Christ Cactus," since it seems to go the full cycle!  
Tomorrow we head for Riverside for the March for Babies, so we need some rest. God's blessings to all!

No comments: