Monday, February 25, 2008

Sister time

Last Sunday evening, my (Marilyn) sister Rebekah came for a short visit. Jamie also joined us for supper. Rebekah honored Jamie with a baby gift for her great-nephew-to-be.
We had a lovely and relaxing time together with Chuck and Rebekah. We even enjoyed a movie together! (The Bucket List...we would recommend seeing it!) Then they took us out to a great Italian restaurant here in our fair city.
I treasured every moment that I had together with my "little sister."
Thanks for taking the time to come and see us, Rebekah and Chuck!

3 comments:

doug&margarethe said...

Special times enjoyed with special people! Glad you could have this time together. Looking forward to my/our visit in a few weeks!

Kari, RN said...

What a great time to be together! Looks like fun!

Leingang Family said...

What a nice visit you got to have. By the way, I love the overalls! They are so tiny and cute.