Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All in a Week

Jim loves to keep his cars clean. It is a way for him to relax, but also to admire a clean product when finished. And I certainly appreciate all the work that goes into keeping my car clean and in good running condition. I have a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me!
Interestingly enough, our boys have learned to enjoy caring for their cars "just like dad"...
Last week, as Jim was washing his car, there was a bit of excitement in our neighborhood. Within seconds, the parking lot surrounding our house was filled with police officers and vehicles, searching for a suspect that was hiding in our area. Fortunately, he was apprehended and no one was hurt in the process. It proved to be a rather exciting Friday afternoon! The day prior to all of that excitement, we had another visit from our friend Chuck. On this visit, he was able to bring his wife and youngest daughter along to visit us. (Their son also accompanied them, but was unable to come to our house.)
We are so blessed to have so many friends and family members. We thank God for all of you!

2 comments:

doug&margarethe said...

Jim, I need a clean car. How about it??!! Seems like every time we wash the car it either snows or rains...so I have a dirty car for now!
Fun to see Chuck and his family!
Hope to see some new photos of your grandson. K & J's site shows how much he has grown.
Miss you. love, Margarethe

Leingang Family said...

I inherited the same trait from my dad. I really like a clean car.