Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Touch of Fall

 Even though we do not have the fall season here that I love and am used to, I have been blessed this year with a "changing of the leaves" at the new building that I work in. Planted all around our parking ramp are these trees that certainly look like a Maple tree that has been adapted to our climate here. Every day that I come to work, I admire the beauty of the changing colors and vow to take the time to snap a picture.
 Today was the day for the photo shoot!
 Each year, it is a tradition at our work place to decorate a pumpkin and then have a contest to see which pumpkin wins the most votes from the patients who wait in the lobby for their appointments. Since I now work in a new department, there were fewer displays, but such cute ones this year...like Mr M&M...
 ...and Nemo
 ...and our entry: Ms Scarecrow
And my favorite: the breast cancer survivor! It's been a fun week! We'll see who wins tomorrow...

No comments: