Friday, October 21, 2011

MN trip: Part 3

On Sunday afternoon, we had a birthday celebration for my Dad who turns 90 in a few days. 
We hosted the event in the dining room on the asst. living facility where my parents now live.
It was wonderful that so many of my cousins were able to come to the party, since my dad is the only survivor in his family. Ninety years old is quite a milestone!
Happy Birthday, Dad! You are a great inspiration to all of us and have always set such a Godly example. We were thrilled that so many family members and friends came to honor you for your special 













There were three of the grandchildren that were able to come to the party.











Just my brother and I were able to attend the party; my two sisters will celebrate with Dad this coming week.
Opening cards

No comments: