Friday, February 17, 2012

NC trip (part 2)

Just before I left for North Carolina, I got a new camera. I know, in perspective it wasn't the smartest thing to do...but we really wanted to get a better camera--so we did! I loved experimenting with the different settings while on vacation. This was the rainy, foggy morning we had on Sunday.
I loved being back in the barrenness of "winter" (but notice the green grass!)
Of course, this little one was my favorite subject...
Counting...
Such a precious little sweetheart (hard to believe she is already 4wks old!)
Daddy tried out the baby carrier one day
A typical evening with the Ericksons...studying up on the medical cases for the coming day.
Snuggling with mommy
A picture from the last day of my visit
A little chat with Grandma, right before she left for home.
Just before I left for the east coast, we had a busy weekend at our church. Our associate pastor resigned just before Christmas, so we hosted a farewell potluck the day before I left on my trip.
Pausing for prayer before the meal
We were blessed with a beautiful, sunny day (and great food and fellowship!)
Lots of hugs and well wishes for the departing couple
That same weekend, our church hosted the national womens' ministry board 
...and all of them appreciated the warm, sunny weather we had!
We are so appreciative of the ministry of Andy and Rachelle the past three years and miss them so much! We wish them the Lord's blessing as they begin their new work.

No comments: