Monday, November 12, 2007

Minnesota Memories

So many memories from my time in Minnesota...where do I start?
Mother befriending another neighborhood cat that now knows she can find extra food at this back door...
helping Mother with some fall cleaning...
Mom and Dad...
Visiting the local museum...
Finding out that my grandmother's wedding dress is on display there...
Visiting the pioneer cottage...
Seeing the upstairs cottage bedroom (squeeky bedsprings, chamberpot)...
Becky encountering the "main attraction" --the two-headed calf...
Looking at Mom's pictures from hers and her father's childhood...
Sisters working together on Mom's memory book...
Enjoying an early morning visit with nephew Rick...
Father and son visiting together...
Mother and son together...
Sister Margaret and Dave with their youngest son, Rob...
Brother Rayn and Glenda...
So much to do, so little time! Thanks to all my family for making this such a memorable and fun trip.

1 comment:

doug&margarethe said...

What a fun log of memories! Brings me many memories of times past with your family. Thanks for including me! I can see your Mom tending so gently with her "kitties"! I love the one of father & son. Great.