Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sisters!

A week ago, I (Marilyn) flew back to MN to visit my family. While awaiting my sister Becky's arrival, I was happy to have a visit with "my other sister" Margarethe! It was so fun to re-connect, even if it was only for an hour. We talked really fast, and we looked at lots of pictures in a very short time!
I was able to meet Becky at her gate and welcome her to Minnesota. Of course, being former Minnesotans, we had to take the chance at being photographed by a MN moose!
When we landed in Fargo, we were met by our little sister Margaret and were able to spend a couple hours at her home before we headed for our parents' house. It is always so much fun to visit together in her home!
On Saturday, our family had a birthday celebration at my parents' house, for all of the October birthdays. We were so happy to see two of our neices, Laura and Lisa, and to hear about some of the events taking place in the lives of these sisters. We missed our other two neices, but were happy to hear news of them. Of course, there were more pictures to look at...
This not the clearest picture, but we did get a photo of all of us sisters! What a fun time we had together!

1 comment:

doug&margarethe said...

Glad I got to see you even for that short hour! Realized how much I have missed not having you 3 hours away from here! Was great you could see and be with your folks and other family members. Fun. Love the photos!