Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to a wonderful man


Today I celebrate the man I love.
I celebrate his faith: a faith that he has in God; a faith that is practiced daily; a faith that he seeks to instill in the hearts of his family, friends, and congregation.
I celebrate his character: a man after God's heart that seeks to please Him in all his ways; a man that is willing to be molded and made into the vessel God wants him to be.
I celebrate his love: that reaches out to those around him; that sees beyond the exterior to the heart of a person.
I celebrate his heart: a heart that is tender toward the Lord and sensitive to God's Word; a heart of love that reaches out to a world that needs hope.
Happy Birthday to the man I love.

1 comment:

Mark and Gina said...

Happy Birthday to the Dad I love! I am so thankful for the living example of God's love for us and for your life of prayer, Dad!