Sunday, June 24, 2012

Celebrating Cycles of Life

 On my birthday, I walked into my office at work and was greeted by this sight! My co-workers had taken me out to supper the evening before, and then celebrated my special day all day.
(details of the beautiful banner)
 My friend has Hydrangea plants in her yard. Every year for the past three years, she has brought me a huge bouquet of flowers for my birthday enjoyment. 
 I am always amazed at the intricate detail that God has designed in His plants! 
 That evening, many of my friends from church gathered together at a restaurant for a celebration meal. 
 Just a few of the gals that were there...
 a couple more...
 and mother and daughter.
 The birthday girl!
 Recently, some close friends treated us to a delicious meal in celebration of our Anniversary. (they also just celebrated a milestone anniversary, and R and I have birthdays one day apart).
For dessert, we were treated to a baked Alaska, decorated just for us!
We praise God for the many friends that He has blessed us with.

No comments: