Monday, January 8, 2007

Our house has sold!

This was the scene in front of our house in Fergus Falls on Nov 11th as we were helped by many dear friends and family members to load up the moving truck. (It already seems like a long time ago! In fact, today as I had to write down my former address, I had to think hard before I could recall it! Is that age, or maybe I have truly moved on..?) That day back in November was a cold 21 degrees. Today we are looking at highs of close to 80!
We are happy to report that our house back in Fergus has been sold. Praise God! The closing date was last Friday. This is the front of our new home. We are now settled and enjoying life "where the palm trees sway!"

2 comments:

Jamie and Krista said...

And...we are enjoying you here in Cali! We're SO happy to be close to you!

Anonymous said...

I like your house and the patio! Someday we will come and enjoy it too! You will have to take us to the beach to enjoy those beautiful and awesome waves. Thanks for the photos! Miss you both!